Referring to our services
The referral process:
- A referral can be done by either someone you know or by yourself.
- A member of our team will be in contact with you to have a chat about how you think we could help. We will also explain to you how we can help.
- We will then arrange a date for Emily (Managing Director & Solicitor) and Lindsey (Director Of Client Services) to visit either just you, or with the person who referred you.
If you are wanting to make a referral to our services the first step is to fill out our referral form. There are three ways of doing this:
- You can fill in the form below which automatically gets emailed to us once you press submit.
- You can download our ‘Word.doc’ form below, then email a digital copy of the referral form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can print off our ‘PDF.doc’ form, fill in the paper copy by hand and post it to us at Enable Ltd, Old Market House, Market Avenue, Chichester, PO19 1JR.
If you would like one of our referral forms to fill you can either download it below, or you can request one via email or by calling us.
Please don’t hesitate to use our ‘contact us’ form under the ‘contact us’ tab if you have any questions about our referral process.
We look forward to hearing from you!